Sunday 13 January 2013

Coxhoe Club Toilets - Flashforward Scene

Whilst I was location scouting last week, I also took some images that help you picture what the scene is going to be like...


This is the view of the toilets head on, and I was thinking maybe filming up against the left hand wall as I will need as much space as possible to get different angled shots...


That is the full view of the right hand side of the toilets...



These are the toilet sink and door where the actual toilet is, however I would only need to use that if I was filming a fighting scene, however I am not...


I changed the colour of the picture to black and white to allow you to picture what the film will look like once the footage has been filmed in film noir.

How do you think this looks? I think feedback is important, so please let me know as I am starting to film this scene next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. One of the things you might want to think about is playing about with the contrast (making the blacks richer). Films noir often used chiaroscuro lighting, which creates quite rich shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, I will have a look at that during the editing process. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete